This is a 28 page brochure-sized booklet published by OSHA to inform employers of their rights and responsibilities after an OSHA inspection has occured.
The information in this booklet can be used as a discussion guide during your closing conference with the OSHA compliance officer conducting the inspection.
- After an OSHA Inspection
- Types of Violations
- Citation Posting Requirements
- Employer Options
- How to Comply
- Informal Conference and Settlement
- How to Contest Citations
- The Contest Process
- Petition for Modification of Abatement
- What Employees Can Do
- Followup Inspections and Failure to Abate
- Employer Discrimination
- Providing False Information
- OSHA Assistance, Services and Programs