The AS Interface group in the USA and Canada is comprised of several manufacturers of varying technology types committed to the continuing development of AS Interface and AS Interface safety at work system. The AS Interface association organizes and provides informative, hands on, AS interface training sessions throughout the USA and Canada on a continuous basis with the objective to educate customers and industry on the advantages of the AS Interface solution.
An AS-Interface technology workshop will be held on August 30, 2018.
Time: 8 am to 4 pm
Every guest will be trained to set up an AS-Interface network in the classroom. AS-Interface experts will demonstrate how to connect different devices to the network, how to address these modules, how to check their state during operation and how to handle this information. There will be ample opportunity to talk to the AS-Interface experts about ideas, tasks, and questions concerning AS-Interface.
During the workshop, guests can expect the following:
• Learn about AS-Interface basics
• Acquire knowledge concerning functional safety (Safety-at-Work)
• Discover the advantages of AS-Interface in process automation
• See a wide range of application examples
• Participate in hands-on demonstrations
• Become familiar with the ease of PLC connectivity to AS-Interface
Schmersal representative will be in attendance to demonstrate the various Schmersal products available with integrated AS-I.