For the second time, Schmersal was named “Wuppertal's most attractive employer”. The local best list was compiled by Statista, a German online portal for statistics, together with the German business magazine “Capital”, after a survey of around 3,200 employers in 25 major German city regions.
The awards were given to companies which, in the opinion of the employees surveyed on site, performed particularly well on the following criteria:
- Image of the company as an employer in the region
- Social responsibility towards the own workforce and suppliers
- Local involvement of the company for charitable purposes in the region
- Active shaping of the business location by the company
- Offer development and career opportunities
- Recommendation of the company as an employer
The survey of approx. 13,600 employees was completed in March 2020 and was carried out anonymously and completely independent of the direct influence of the companies examined.
We would like to say thank you to everyone who gave us another good mark in the survey!