On Wednesday July 20 we presented a 1 hour webinar on:
PROGRAMMABLE SAFETY CONTROLLERS
Schmersal’s programmable safety controller is the PROTECT PSC1. It has a modular structure and can be used extremely flexibly. The PSC1 makes it possible to project tailor-made safety-related solutions, whether for individual machines or highly complex installations. This programmable controller simplifies the setup of complex, multi-part installations with networked safety subsystems and realizes Industry 4.0 concepts.
This webinar covered the following topics:
- Controller hardware overview and expansion options
- Fieldbus communication options
- Serial Diagnostics 4.0 Safety Bus integration
- Safe Drive Monitoring functions
- Software features
- Diagnostic & troubleshooting capabilities
- How this solution can increase productivity & reduce costs
- Online resources & more information
Learn more about this machine safety solution from Nick Styler, Regional Sales Manager for Schmersal.